Friday 10 April 2009

10/03/2009

I got a lovely message from a friend on the Triond site today.

Triond is a site which enables you to post you articles, creative work, stories, poems etc and videos, pictures and audio. You get a percentage of the viewing revenue. (which doesn't work out to be much, if you're like me and only post a handful of articles,then leave the viewing to chance.) The idea is to promote your work and supply plenty of content. Two talents which I seem to lack at the moment. If you have a forte for creative writing or enjoy writing articles check it out at http://www.triond.com/

Anyway back to the lovely message. A fellow writer Resounding Glass wrote to me to say he had set up a blog to showcase the works of developing writers and honoured me by adding one of my flash fiction stories. I am so made up. If you'd like to read my contribution and lots more excellent writing you'll find the link under 'blogs I follow'.

Erin

1 comment:

  1. Hi Erin,

    I had a similar thing happen to me on an article I wrote on Triond that a friend stumbled. I saw over 2,000 views in the course of an hour. I got all excited and thought I'd hit the big time. Mine tapered off as well. I still receive a small trickle of views via the stumble site so I'm not complaining. I love that Triond now lets us see where our views generate from. I agree with you, I've received a few views from Digg and Reddit but the majority of my views come through the stumble site.

    You know I'm a big fan of your writing and am glad to know you have a blog. I follow you on Twitter as well.

    btw, how's that grandson of yours?

    Best wishes!
    Joni Keith

    ReplyDelete